Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fashion Show





Today Mom and I went through my 6-9 months clothes and figured out what fit. A lot them fit pretty well now, perhaps a little big, and the rest we put away for a few more weeks. I enjoyed dressing up and was very well behaved through the ordeal. I didn't necessarily have a favorite outfit considering I look pretty darn cute in all of them. Do you have a favorite one?

6 comments:

Larry and Judith said...

I get first dibbs on being her agent when she starts modeling!!! She looks to be a natural!! Love ya....PawPaw and Grandma Judy

Larry and Judith said...

Oh yeah....her Godfahdah Clay can enforce her contracts...

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Hattie, I like the green outfit with the sunhat, but you look great in all the outfits~ Aunt Julie

Peg-Ken said...

What a social butterfly she will be. All dressed up and ready to attend the Kentucky Derby. You have it made in the future, a beauty, stylish and so happy. We love the pictures, keep posting them!!

Mary Liz Ingram said...

That is one cute kid

Anonymous said...

Love the hat girlfriend!! You're adorable Hattie!! you're FAVORITE Great Aunt Janet.